I've started translating the Axure prototype build into English. This will become the version I will hand in and present in May. I got some good feedback from my users on the learning module. Nothing Earth shattering, but that is to be expected when you do it through a computer and with a simple Google Form survey. Hopefully there's nothing I'm missing.
Now I have to work on the theoretical paper to hand it in on April 18th (at the latest). My biggest challenge at the moment is figuring out the social community section, which changed from a forum in my original idea to a database/social media integration.